Bear Cub Club
For our little cubbies from age 6 and up who are not quite ready for braces these little patients receive a stuffed bear and Arapahoe Orthodontics T-shirt to bring to all visits. Dr. Michael observes them until they are ready for braces. Our cubbies also are treated to prizes from our treasure chest.
1. Come to your appointment.
2. Bring your Bear each time you come.
3. Wear your Arapahoe Orthodontics T-shirt each time you come.
4. Get a prize from our Treasure Chest after your exam.
5. Enjoy your Bear.
6. Extra Bonus: Wear your T-shirt out in public to refer a friend and you get a $100.00 gift if they get braces in our office.
You can use your wooden nickels for the prize cabinet or for gift cards. Bear cub members can pick from our treasure chest.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
The Guessing Game
We have a quarterly guessing game for everyone! With prizes!!
Here is the new Game for this quarter…
“Look for all the fish around the office! They are only in the waiting room and reception area (you don’t need to open cabinets or drawers).”
CLUE: Don’t forget to count the fish on the board!
Winners Announced Soon!!
Wooden Nickel Program
Once you are in Braces you may participate in our Wooden Nickel Program. At each appointment you will have a chance to earn wooden nickels that you can redeem for prizes in our prize cabinet or a gift card. A Wooden Nickel is given for each of the following:
- Your oral hygiene is perfect. If we find any plaque or food at all, no nickel will be given.
- You wear your Arapahoe Orthodontics T-shirt to you appointment. This is an easy one!!!!
As you can see, it is possible to earn up to 2 Wooden Nickels with each regular visit. Also, as an added bonus, if you refer a friend and they get braces in our office you get a $100.00 gift. Remind your friend to tell us that YOU referred them!
NO WOODEN NICKELS WILL BE GIVEN IF:
- The appointment you are here for is NOT your regularly scheduled appointment (i.e., an emergency appointment) or if an UNSCHEDULED REPAIR is made at your regularly scheduled appointment.
- Your last appointment was a broken appointment (i.e., no one called and canceled).
- Your visit is during the retention phase of treatment (i.e., while you are wearing your retainers).
COOPERATION DURING TREATMENT IS AN ESSENTIAL FACTOR IN ACHIEVING A GOOD RESULT. WE HOPE THESE INCENTIVES WILL HELP ATTAIN THE BEST COOPERATION. GOOD LUCK!!